With the cold dry air outside and the warm dry air inside your hair is calling out for some care.
There are some simple things that you can do to give your hair the care it deserves.
- Always cover your hair when you are outside with a scarf or a hat and shelter your hair from the elements. This will keep you hair and your head warm when it is chilly outside.
- Hydrate your hair, and your whole body, by drinking plenty of water. Drinking lots of water can also make your scalp healthier and keep away the dandruff.
- Wash your hair in cold or cool water. While it feels great to take a hot shower in the winter it will dry out your hair.
- Give your hair an extra treatment of conditioner
- Avoid over blow-drying your hair, try letting it dry naturally
- Make sure that your hair is dry before leaving the house and going out into the cold.
These 6 simple tips will make your hair, and you, much happy during the cold winter months!
At Dolce Vita Medical Salon & Spa, we take our clients and stylists well-being to heart. We only provide treatments and use products that are considered safe. We will also get you that look you will love! To book your free consultation to see if our services are right for you, contact our salon in Mississauga today!